Wednesday, October 23, 2013

GREAT sale on Nail Polish & Gel Nails at Walgreens


Today at Walgreens I noticed quite a few really great deals on different nail polishes. 

Notice these first two Revlon pictures. The first set is more than 50% off! And the second set is about 50%. The same goes for the Sally Hansen Polishes that are pictured below. Some are more than 50% off and others are more than 50% off.

The last time I remember a brand doing this it was Sally Hansen and it was for the original line of their Complete Salon Manicure line. Sally Hansen put them on sale for $1.99 (originally about $7.99) and soon after rolled out a brand new collection.

With just how great these deals are, I'm wondering if that is what is going to happen here. We'll just have to wait and see!

Either way there are some great deals, I picked up some gel polishes and some gel stickers from Sally Hansen, because to me it was much more reasonable!
s







No comments:

Post a Comment