Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Price comparisons: Revlon Polish

These pictures were all taken during the Summer of 2013 while I was traveling around

I wanted to show just how much prices can vary depending on location and store. This is why whenever I travel I make sure to check and see if the prices at the Walmarts, Walgreens, Targets etc. are below the ones in my area so I can stock up on some things.
 
Colorado: Walmart
 

Colorado:  Walgreens 1


Colorado Walgreens 2


Colorado: Ulta


Las Vegas, Nevada: Walgreens





I have to be honest and say that I am beyond shocked that in Las Vegas, Nevada, Revlon polishes are going for almost $8.00 a bottle (practically what you would pay for some OPI's or Orly's!) when I found them for just about $4.00 a bottle at Walmart in another state.

I understand that not everyone is going to be traveling and buying polish. But to save your wallet yet still grow your collection, I would suggest learning to travel with polish. I have a blog post about how I travel with my polish to avoid messes and spills, as well as how I pack them. You can check it out here: How to travel with polish

Have you noticed price differences in your area? What do you consider to much for polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment