Thursday, August 29, 2013

Spotted! New Kiss Kits: Marbleizing, Top Coat Trio and Gradation at Walmart

KISS KITS
Recently I have noticed this booming trend of “Easy Complete” nail art kits. These range from Ciate velvet, caviar and chalk board nails, which can get pretty expensive, to smaller drug store brands like these by Kiss.

I found them at both Walmart and Walgreens. Walmart was a little bit cheaper at $6.97 with Walgreens coming in at $7.99. I have yet to purchase any of these kits and actually try them out. However, I am not completely sold on the quality of the polish in the last two pictures. In person the polishes don’t look to be the best quality and that does worry me. It is great to have a kit all put together, but a pink gradient can be accomplished so easily without having to buy a coordinating kit.

The gold gradient looks a little more interesting. Also, in the very last picture the Top Coat Trio looks like it may contain something like a flakie (though even in the bottle it leans more towards a fakie).

I would like to at least try out one set to see what the quality of the polish is, what the brush is like and how much product is in the bottles, but I will be waiting until they go on sale.

Has anyone tried any of these kits? If so what did you like or dislike about them? If not, are you planning to?


No comments:

Post a Comment