Friday, August 23, 2013

Spotted! Wet n' Wild Tough Girl Display at Walgreens

 
Wet n' Wild has quickly jumped from the cheap, low end "kid" brand, to a full fledged contender in the ever 
competitive market  of drugstore nail polishes. Here is their latest display in their nail polish line. You'll notice the new bottle design also comes with a new price tag. $3.99 per bottle is just on the edge of pushing the price point for colors that don't seem very unique and for a brand that is generally known for keeping price down. I don't see a celebrity endorsement here, unlike the Fergie line which is obviously more expensive due to the celebrity endorsement, so I am curious to see why there is such a higher price tag.

I didn't get to take a very close look at the bottles but I would be interested to see how much product they hold as well as what style of brush. Overall I probably wont be purchasing any of the polishes in this new line unless there are some new ones coming out soon. I am just not drawn to any of the colors enough, or I already have ones that are extremely similar. 

What do you think of the new displays? Does the price make you hesitate at all? 


No comments:

Post a Comment