Monday, September 30, 2013

Spotted! Zoya Zenith collection released today!

Let me make something clear.

I. LOVE. ZOYA. NAIL POLISH.

I can't say it any more clearly than that. I have yet to try a Zoya polish that I completely disliked. I will be honest, as I always am when reviewing, there have  been a few that I was not completely pleased with, but I did not dislike them to the point that I refused to continue using them, or regretted purchasing them.

I am SO excited to announce that the Zoya Zenith 2013 collection has just gone live!!!
Zoya Zenith Collection 2013 <<< Link to the whole collection here!

Now if you follow me on Twitter (which you really should, we'll have a lot of fun plus you get updates on great deals! Follow me on Twitter by clicking here!) you would already know that today Zoya had two great deals! Right now the only one that is still live is if you purchase any 3, or more, Zenith polishes you get free shipping (usually $6.50+), just put in code: ZENITH at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment